Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

The Floor Is Yours: Welcome to the year of the senior

• Sieverling
  • Sieverling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • c'86. Call me Dave
More
8 years 4 months ago #734 by Sieverling
from ESPN
The Floor Is Yours: Welcome to the year of the senior

Whenever Ellis spots Kansas freshman Cheick Diallo with his head down after he makes a mistake, the senior counsels him. Ellis has been there. He knows the difficulties young bigs often encounter as they transition from high school to top-tier college basketball.

"Sometimes he gets down on himself, which I did as a freshman too, and I tell him I've been through that," Ellis said. "But you really have to keep on going when something does not go right."

Hic manebimus optime

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.