Ads pay for this site.
Click here to
contact the Admin.

It is and has been our Honor to Serve the greatest nation in the history of the world

November 12, 2011 09:44AM
In return, we ask that our government keep its promises to our active duty, Reserve and Guard and their retirees, veterans and their families.

Let your Representatives and Senators in Washington, D.C. know that you are against any further degradation of uniformed services benefits.

From the less than 1% of the population that Protects and Defends the remaining 99% and the Constitution against All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, thank you for your support.

/s/
Past, Present and Future Members of the seven United States Uniformed Services:

Army
Marine Corps
Navy
Air Force
Coast Guard
US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps

Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU!
and
God Bless America!


"So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" -- Bob Dylan
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. - Mark Twain, "Innocents Abroad"
"Out of the tree of life I just picked me a plum... Still it's a real good bet the best is yet to come." song sung by Sheahon Zenger, 2011-12-09.
SubjectAuthorPosted

  Just wanted to give a quick thanks to all the Vets out there

KongNovember 11, 2011 08:46AM

  Re: Just wanted to give a quick thanks to all the Vets out there

boulderhawkNovember 11, 2011 09:50AM

  It is and has been our Honor to Serve the greatest nation in the history of the world

HawkErrantNovember 12, 2011 09:44AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Share this page:


News | Daily Links | 2011-12 Jayhawks | Historical Stats | The Rock Chalk Board
Tradition | Recruiting News | Fan Zone | Links

Further information: privacy information, about this site, feedback, advertising info

Copyright ©1995-2012 Rock Chalk Zone, All Rights Reserved